Wednesday, October 15, 2008

...Till You Drop

I'm exhausted...but really, the question these days seems to be...'When am i not exhausted??' The answer? Um...when I'm sleeping, lol.

I've been going full steam ahead these past couple of months and i don't see an end in sight. Over the weekend me and a friend did our part and put a gang of money back into the economy...that's right - we went shopping, lol. And oh how wonderful it was! I got my fall coat *woot* and some additional fall/winter pieces to replace the items i've purged from my closet to donate to charity.

But onto more important matters...tonight's the night, the last Presidential Debate before elections. Admittedly, i was disappointed/frustrated at the last debate as i saw both candidates dance around the issues presented to them. I can only hope that tonight they do better than that. I haven't watched so much CNN in my LIFE as i have over the past few months. Granted, it feels good to be able to follow what's going on, but sheeeesh i want this thing to be over...and for President Obama to get to work ;)

Speaking of work...i've gotta get back to it...it's busy time 'round the office. :)

peace

No comments: